Pages

Monday, February 12, 2007

who is the best!!

Who is the best!.

Early riser i am...cultivated the habit of waking up not before 8 o' clock.. during my prolonged sleep ( after 6..) i am well aware of the surroundings..i can hear clinking of the vessels as a result of my mom's activities in the kitchen , dad's efforts to fit his razor in to watever it is called( not that noisy to be heard though).. and monotonous voice of my bro's attempt to by-heart a para from one of his subjects, which is bound to b tested during the later part of the day.. hearing all these activities I lie supine on my bed, wondering am I forcing myself to be lazy… well! this inactivity is due to an activity called project….. for which , I ought to be working throughout the destined period of six months!.i am not doing it obviously…why? Well I can say its coz of the lethargy I gathered very carefully for the past four years of college.. Phew! So this project!.. What am going to do?..i always wanted to do soemthin in animation…so, currently I forcing myself to work on project titled..”effects of photorealism in Animation”..i came thru another person doing somewhat similar to my research..thats where I got this idea from that person…anyway I am not that keen in doing this project I had other ideas!,with which the department of media sciences wasn’t that comfortable…so had to do it!!,So I had to visit Madras Universit today with few of my friends …we reached there at the middle of the day when the sun was right above us.…we walked for a few paces along the pavement to the Old buildings of Madras University..

The topics done by the students over there were quite good and were very sensible.!.. I didn’t get much related to my project… and I left the university very soon and boarded a bus home..!.. Suddenly! A funny thought came to my mind , I simply was awe-inspired by the way the politicians liked to flash an “attempted-meeky” smile to advertise them and their parties all over the city…so, the thought is who is the best among the Politicians to be animated and made fun of.. quite a weird thought!, but I am just thinking on the same lines as that of R.K Lakshman or Keshav or Surendera… so , I wondered , why didn’t I take it up as my project…?? Ha ha only when I run my own college ..!.


So! WHO IS THE PEST POLITICIAN to be animated? Did I say pest, sorry its BEST its BEST.. will be featured in my forthcoming posts…

PS: LAST POST WAS TYPED IN A HURRY..THE TIME I TYPED was directly proportional to the back-up time of my UPS.. the current went off!

2 comments:

Harry said...

laloo reains the most mast cartoony politician..but if i were to have somebody in politics..it would be the ultimate Mr.bean!!!!!

Vish said...

Oh please ! why do u want to drag poor bean in to this..