Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The One!!



Not a bad day! Not a bad night!.. the thought of project makes me jump with fright!.
Hmmm..
In an effort to find the fittest politician for my funny project… I had to plan the selection process very tediously!. if I’d been in some other country my task wud ‘ve been like moving a mustard, but in India, my country, multi-party system is present… there are ,that much political parties , such that,. The names of which can be sufficiently placed on all the branches of a fully grown banyan tree! That many parties! So, bringing out and analyzing the apt politician to be animated or modeled is strenuous! …my preferences are apart!...so, how am I going to sort out these politicians. I jus gathered pictures of various politicians .their faces have some sort of identity restricted only to the politicians.. Well! I am not going to segregate based on appearance, whereas, I am going to select and analyse based on an age old method of random sampling… it can be like bringing politicians under different geographical locations..Phew not that! I am not going to adopt any complicated methods to simplify the already complicated process…. What am I am going to do is , a phrase !.. Repeat it often till I get, ‘The One’…

Well the phrase starts off like this.. ‘Inkey Pinkey Ponkey, Saddam had a Donkey, Saddam died , Donkey died.. Inkey Pinkey ponkey .. PONKEY!...well, this how it goes ( its Re-Phrased )….my face grim, fingers crossed !.. situation is serious!..in front of me is the collection of photos of all the politicians.. young, old.. famous,infamous, handsome,awkward..honest, corrupt!.. all sorts!..

Here we go!.. the situation is as same as in Mahabharata when the dice were rolled for the first time involving the Pandavas in the gambling!..( just to show u how serious I am )and.. Inkey,Pinkey,ponkey saddam had a donkey………PONKEY!..ooooh!.. my finger, which is meant for pointing at people landed on fat little nose of a politician ( in the photograph of course..).. well name says he belongs to congress!..and he is famous for his smile!.. not because he smiled often.but, becoz he didnt in his entire life!...Yes P.V. Narashimha Rao!.. (28 June 1921 – 23 December 2004) was the twelfth Prime Minister of the Republic of India, and led one of the most important administrations in Indian history…This man has an impressive personal n as well as professional record..he is said to be a “Polyglot”.. Which means, a person who is capable of speaking many languages our man knows 17 Indian languages..? After the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi and the general elections of 1991, Rao was chosen to lead the Congress party. He was elected from Nandyal with a majority of 5 lakhs Votes and his win was recorded in Guinness Book Of World records… hmmm impressive isn’t it?.. I am definitely ruling out this able man.. he deserves some respect particularly for the fact that he is no more.. it is not ethical to criticise a person who is no more…. So, rules like this are bound to develop as the process proceeds…

So again…Inkey,Ponkey…..Ponkey!!!!.this time even before I touched the nose of the person , there was a common house-fly sitting on it…why? This person… I can’t understand.. I just collected politician’s photos. Why him?Hmm? The person is Rajinikanth..! .. why him?. He hasn’t entered politics yet! …but he might! Might not!. But with all his might, surely he might end up being a politician. But, also considering’ might-not’…he might not.!. But. He often speaks as if he is gonna come.. he might seem to confuse us..but, let me not do the same here... I guess he must be sharing a place bedside the famous ‘Cat on the wall”.. so ruling him out…next

Inkey, Pinkey…Ponkey!!!!..no no no.. guess some Chaat menu item was replaced for a person’s name..it says Chenna Reddy.(how rude!!).so, again…inkey,Ponkey…wow! A cute little kid!..named as Rahul gandhi!..why is he hiding behind is Mom?? And how cum he is in this field?.. hey come here Kid!.. come here!.hmm ok! Poor kid!...next…Inkey,Pinkey…next!.. oh this time!.an MP of Amritsar, a star cricketer!. And also alleged murderer…Navjot Singh Sidhu!..no, I am not going to animate him, he is always animated! ..so not him.. Seems like , I am not going to end up choosing The one.!!...why not Oomen Chandy?..why not Rajashekar Reddy? Why not vijayakanth?.. or why not Our Laloo. these are my preferences and nd why not our ex-CM . Jayalalitha fraudulent yet assertive and bold..hmm seems like she is already booked by Dreamworks for Shrek, she plays princess fiona!..not the pretty one!. And again I start. this time I am determined to select the person whoever it is,..Inkey pinkey….hmmm let me analyse how exactly I want my politician’s features must be…once I saw in Mad magazine Prince Charles ‘s face was neatly transformed from a frog ..it was displayed in four steps …want to do something like that..ok bout the features.. he/she must be an amalgamation of Laurel and Hardy. .dexter and dee dee,. A T-rex and a cute kitten!…and so on… hmmm will notify the developments soon….





No comments: