Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

madrasapattinam

It is quite uneasy and curious for me, when people say they miss Chennai badly, For, i have never been out of this city for more than ten days. I have come across many social networking sites, displaying words in bold caps ,conveying how badly they miss this city and the thrill it offers, the grumblings of my friends in their sojourns outside Chennai , In addition to it, I am seeing the foriegn players of CSK ( and non-sporting foreign brethren too ) have endless deliberations with the media of the city's charm.What makes this city so damn special. Does a Mumbaikar feel the same when he ventures out of his city too? Or for that matter it could be anyone , who had their lives entwined with a particular place ( I hear a donkey bray at this sound analysis , or friends would politely ask "Are you Mr Socrates's blood relation ?).

But, What charm does Chennai has for its citizens? I am planning to discover these aspects, and of course, post it along.

No comments: