Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

butchered

Things came as a shocker to me.. not cleared the mains exams this time.Dont know what went wrong.

The dream of being a civil servant exists in a distance . My rhetoric was not accepted by the examiners. A lakh other desperadoes are going to appear this year along with me ,wonder how things going to shape up. What did success really mean to me?Is it a product of hardwork or just random probability of one's lethargy ? well i did my hard work , cant blame my dedication to get through this exam.

The next step , is again a big step .courage and efficiency are crucial for ending this butchery . I am sitting now lost for words , ideas and sleep. Things would 've been really easy , if i had opted for an easier career. Now easiness or uneasiness is really out of question , considering the hopes of well wishers and my parents in particular. From now on i shall make a point to drop in a word or two in this virtual space .

No comments: