Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2007


i am given 15 days to get the 'car driver' in me, out!.. driven by laziness, one can end up doing something useful..hmmm, like say, going for driving classes ..more than the three alarms , i set to wake up early, the 1800 bucks i paid for the 'Driving classes' makes me to wake up early!. yeah!. its true ! its true!.. 5:50 am is the time slot, i 've chosen.. i never dreamt of learning the intricacies of driving so easily ..just got thefunda , in my third class.. but, nothing can beat the comforts of riding a bicycle !..

so, it was just my fourth class, somehow, the guy who coaches me, found some flaws in the way i drive, so, he promised extra attention, extra classes ( without the owner's notice), extra coaching, extra ttips, etc etc.. only for , only for some exchange of money!.. that fella asked me flat!, in turn i was taken aback!.. whether to say 'yes' or to say 'no'.. lots of movie dialogues suddenly raced in my mind for a split second!to quote from a tamil movie, " bribing is also wrong, receiving the bribe is also wrong" (Courtesy: The movie Indian). while my mind thinking , my reflexes reacted to the request , positively!. yes! i said, yes!!.. but why??.. really dont know.. its just a matter of fifty bucks going out of my hand, reaching the driving coach's, just fifty!, but that means a lot to him, but!.. there are around 10 such driving coachs, working for the guy who owns the driving schoo!.. just imagine his plight!.. if the coach scraps one class for a student, it means a day's fuel cost gone waste!.. when things like this continue, the owner might face a bad time!.. so should i be selfish , take up the class , should i be like.. what people might call this act , smart!.?.. hmm , well i paid him the money! didnt get an extra class!.. just asked him to teach me properly!.. sensible isnt'it?..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.